Our business is based on strong client relationships, excellent service and we are able to help plan and develop your business and personal financial requirements.
Our core values of integrity, commercial acumen and professional expertise remain exactly the same as when the business was started. We have developed as a business because clients benefit from our advice
- Through our growth as a company we have always maintained the values that have made us successful and used those strengths to benefit our client. As well as operating with integrity and professionalism, our objective is to contribute towards community when possible.
- We contribute financially on an annual basis to several well deserving charities in our community with a wide range of activities. Currently our two main community charities are Teen Challenge London Limited and the Ilford & District Churches Football League. For further information on these charities please feel free to contact us.
- At Caton Fry Financial Services Limited we only advise clients who are interested in developing a long-term relationship with us. The clients become our friends and that is the way we like to work as our emphasis is on service and not a transactional one-off sale of a financial product. We therefore do not offer an execution only or discount broker service.
- Following our initial enquiry we will invite you to our offices and give you a choice of a preliminary meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to, firstly, establish whether we are able to assist with your needs and objectives and, secondly, how we would be paid for our services if we were instructed to proceed. There isn’t a charge for this preliminary meeting nor is there any obligation on either side.
- When completing our financial review a plan will be developed and put forward with our financial recommendation. We will then search the market within our providers for the most appropriate products to meet your requirements. The proposals will be fully explained with transparent fees which you can understand.
- Caton Fry Financial Services also uses other specialist professionals and companies who, with prior consent, may be introduced to our clients to ensure a coherent strategy.
Want to know more?
The Fee Options
You will be given the option of how we would like to be paid for our professional advice. We will discuss our charging options with you and answer any questions you have. You can ask us to cost our time and charge you a fee for advice, or alternatively you could pay us a fixed fee, or a percentage of your investment by the adviser charging option which we would normally receive directly from the product provider. We will never charge you until we have agreed with you how we are being paid. For further details, please ask your adviser for a copy of their Service & Payment Agreement.